Thursday, August 20, 2009!
HandWritten on; 5:50 PM
Today is the first day I came home right after my lectures ended haha reached home at like 4pm? Thanks to the lecturer who sped through the slides and ended one hour earlier than scheduled haha :D anyway, life has been busy yet again (when hasn't it) even though I'm currenly not involved in any CCA stuffs so it's just school and school and this dance practices we have for Quin Bash 09 which kind of really stress me out. Sometimes I ask myself what does dance do to me, really. I can feel so much of joy and overflowing happiness but yet sometimes I am so stressed up. :(
jiayuan and i met up with huitian at The Deck today!!!!! happy happy :):) and we totally signed up for a NUS -DBS Debit card in replacement of our current posb nets card. haah isnt it our 2nd NUS card alreaddyyyy. and and and we're going to apply for the Citibank one too. :) lol. anyway!-
Have been seeing jasmine and yanni really often these days, like almost everyday, I think today is like the first time in a while I haven gone to meet them in school. Last fri we had our waraku dinner at clarke quay! :) Then we sat by the riverside till like 1am when the guys decided to leave but the 3 of us girls continued talking and talking till 3plus am then cabbed home. Insane cab fare. hahaha i'll really miss them when school starts and we dont have as much time to meet up :( on monday I had dance prac after lect and then met yanni, we went JP hahahah to get my organiser. They were all so expensive but very pretty yeaaa in the end I bought smth cheap. Trying to get my life organised yaaaa(: tues I met them for dinner at Engin canteen hahaha I didnt eat cause after that I went to meet my family at JP for kushibo!! GOOD FOOD MAN :D super expensive by my standards cause im super broke, but since I'm not paying hahaha I think it's worth the money la. :) wed which was yesterday I met them for lunch then went for lecture, then met them again. Charity run which I walked. Then we all had dinner at bukit batok, my mom was seriously nagging about how I always go home so late nowadays.
Haha yesterday was Engin Day and we all wore yellow and I walked 5 rounds for their charity run. which means 10bucks! Quite alot okay, considering I walked and I'm not even from Engin in the first place. Haha. I really wish my dad is still around to tell me about his Uni days in Engin, especially now that I go over there so often. It's quite unbelievable like my dad used to study in this very campus this very faculty which I am in now. When he was a university student like me :D HAHA i would like to see his matric card :D
Last sat was stacy's farewell dinner!! Met earlier to complete her lovely scrapbook :) saw this girl who was wearing a NEON ORANGE WIG-.- insaneeeeee serioussslyyy. We managed to take a photo of her hair discreetly. I think an indian couple went up to her to snap a photo. LOL. Anyway! We all had dinner at Just Noodles, isnt really good. The free flow drinks and ice cream were okaaaay, considering the ice cream are like normal and the queue was so loong allllll the timeeee cause we have to scope the icecream overselves. But dinner aside, what matters are the people :) Will be going to the airport to send stacy off this sunday, somebody going NewYork ehh!!!!!! To fulfil our NewYork dream :D ALL THE BEST STACE! ♥